River Bottom Farms Cancellation Policy
- All overnight stays will be charged a $25 non-refundable deposit. All stays two days or longer will be charged a $50 non-refundable deposit. Holiday, cabin, and long term deposits are listed below. The deposit will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation, or may be paid by check. All checks must be received within 7 days of reservation, or said reservation will be automatically canceled. Monthly stays require a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, and Labor Day Weekend require a three night minimum stay and a $50 non-refundable deposit. All other Holiday and Special Events require a two night minimum stay and a $50 or two night non-refundable deposit. Holiday and Special Events include, but are not limited to: Easter Weekend, Mother's Day Weekend, Father's Day Weekend, All Halloween Festivities, Thanksgiving in the Park, and our November Music Weekend. Any other dates requiring a two night deposit will be noted on our Events page. All cabin rentals for Holiday and Special Event weekends must be paid in full at time of reservation and are non-refundable.
- Deposits on sites, cabins and rental property are non-refundable.
- All deposits and reservations are non-transferable.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, please call the office to cancel. Rainchecks may be requested at the time of cancellation and will be honored if used within 180 days from date of the original reservation. Rainchecks will be issued for the full deposit amount, less the $10 handling fee. Rainchecks will not be issued for cancellations of reservations for Holidays, Special Events, for cancellation on rental units, on monthly and long term stays, or if the cancellation is made with less than 48 hours notice.
- Rainchecks are based upon site availability, are non-transferable and may not be extended past the 180 day expiration. No exceptions.
- Cancellations on monthly site rentals will result in a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation and will not be issued a raincheck.
- Camping is an outdoor activity, subject to the whims of many elements, none of which we control. Therefore no refunds will be given, nor cancellations accepted, attributed to inclement weather, work schedules, mechanical issues, personal injury, or illness.